1. Q. Whether all the accepted papers will be published in SCOPUS or only selected papers will be published in SCOPUS ?
Ans: Only selected papers will be published in SCOPUS Indexed Journals.
2. Q. Is the registration fee includes SCOPUS Publication?
Ans: No, the registration fee is for participating in the conference. You need to pay extra fee for SCOPUS Publication based on the Journal.
3. Q.Can I review the papers only without fulfilling any advisory board responsibilities?
Ans: No, you can review the papers only after being a part of our committee member.
4. Q.Can you provide me an extra proceeding?
Ans: Yes, charges applied.
5. Q.Can I add more co-authors in proceeding?
Ans: Upto 4 co-authors can be added in the proceedings prior to printing.
6. Q.Can I get a soft copy of the proceeding?
Ans: Yes, you can download the soft copies of the proceedings book from the website. (iferp.in)
7. Q.Can you send me modified certificates (if any corrections)?
Ans: Yes, we do.
8. Q.Can I get an acceptance letter from the journal editorial?
Ans: No, the journal acceptance will not be sent by the Journal Editorial Board.